Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It Is About Time

Since Cecily and Matt moved to the island we have been trying to take them to Guana Bay for the Boogie Boarding insanity that takes place there.  Due to crazy school schedules, Cecilies running trips back to the US and well just life we never made it last semester.  It was a must before the schedule and semester got too crazy.  We also needed to share this beach with the Crookstons - as we thought it would be a great way to introduce them to how much fun the ocean really can be.

As you know it is a favorite, never busy, really fun waves, you feel like you are out in the wilderness - well lets just say this beach has never failed to live up to its name.  I am pretty sure a good time was had by all.  I know as usual it brought out the giggles in me and I have found a soul mate in sharing laughter on the waves.  Cecily and I both revert back to being 13 year old girls the minute you give us boogie boards and some waves.  It is almost causing me to giggle as I write this on the blog.  As Dillon said to Matt "Why do they think this is so funny?" and Matt's reply "Because they are girls".  Well - it may be so - but for whatever the reason it is totally awesome and you will see the evidence - ENJOY

straight to the water and the waves


the action began immediately


look at that giggle face








yep that is matts face under the wave


wow - I made it


as I watched and took photos I realized at times all I saw were a bunch of little heads


really there is nothing better


the whole crew


I think Tanner was the only one who realized what was coming


take note of the small body and feet sticking in the air on the left


here is that spot super cropped - yep that would be matt - almost completely upside down


that was a ride - don't ask - we have no idea how he made it 

















pretty much getting destroyed








yep - time for the embarrassing photo you hide away for years - but it is being posted all in the name of fun.  no words to describe it - possibly Cecily giggling in the back will help.





can you say beached?  not sure if it was the lack of O2 from the waves or the giggling





yep - that would be my head under the wave





always back for more





yep - this one is for all the giggles
thank you matt for showing that I was actually part of this insanity
thank you to everyone for the super duper fun day - I hope you all had as much fun as I did


2 comments:

  1. i forgot to breathe!!! fun times! so glad you're all loving my favorite spots so i can relive them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I find it so easy to get caught up in our school work and not get out. I am forcing us to go and do everything before we leave - otherwise we will regret it later. Hopefully we hit all your favorite spots!!!!! Miss you

    ReplyDelete