Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some Animals?..........Part 2

Like I said I would be working on finishing up posts from our trip to Ontario in August.  To continue with the rest of our day at the Lion Safari we moved onto the petting zoo, elephant rides, train ride and a boat ride.  Enjoy

Ronan loved feeding the goats - must be genetic, my mom had goats when I was little and I loved them





even the goat was posing


Lamas are another favorite - I love their hair do's - reminds me of fraggle rock

















so cute





ahhh some shade


riding the caboose


number 1 part of the day


their faces when they started moving were awesome





oma and papa


waiting for the train


of course more goats - they are just so cute


all I can say is poor mama





yeah, you rock
thank you so much to oma and papa for an awesome (exhausting) day at the Lion Safari - an experience we will always remember.  carith, mucho thanks for taking photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment